In order to ensure the highest level of privacy possible for those who use our website, the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety (KDPS) has established the following policy regarding information collected on this website:
The Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety (KDPS) collects personal information about you in only the following forms:
- Online job applications
- Online bid opportunities/application
The following information is collected and stored automatically from all users accessing the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety (KDPS) website:
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol address from which you access our site;
- The type of hardware, browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The number of bytes of data transmitted during your visit;
- Transaction and routing information to and from your computer;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address (URL).
The Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety (KDPS) will not disclose any personal information except when permission has been granted by the individual and/or is required by law.
The Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety (KDPS) has physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.