Kalamazoo Public Safety’s online crime reporting system offers Kalamazoo citizens another way to report specific, non-emergency crimes that do not require an immediate police response.
If you have an emergency or require immediate police response, call 911.
Certain criteria must be met for the use of the online crime reporting system:
- The incident must be non-emergency (does not require immediate police response)
- The incident must have occurred inside the City of Kalamazoo
- No known suspects or evidence
- Not involve firearms or prescription drugs
- Not occur on a state highway
Crimes that are eligible for reporting online include:
- Child Custody Violation
- Harassing Phone Call
- Identity Theft (must complete an identify theft package)
- Lost Property
- Malicious Destruction of Property
- Suspicious Activity
- Theft of Gas
- Trouble with Subject
All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed within five business days. If you have questions about completing a report, please call Teleserve at (269) 337-8144 during business hours, M-F 8am-noon and 1pm-4pm.