FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Wednesday August 11th, 2021
Contact: Ryan Bridges, firstname.lastname@example.org, 269-762-2922
KDPS to host local recruitment tour Thursday, August 12
Kalamazoo, Mich. – On Thursday, August 12, 2021, the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety will be visiting 7 locations throughout the City of Kalamazoo to recruit future Public Safety Officers.
At each location, Public Safety Officers will be on-hand to discuss the hiring process and encourage residents to pursue a career with the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety.
The current recruitment application opened on August 11, 2021 and will close on August 29 at 4 p.m.
The KDPS recruitment tour will make stops at the following locations:
- D & W, 2103 Parkview Ave., Kalamazoo @ 12:00 pm
- University Commons, 4620 Stadium Dr., Kalamazoo @ 12:45 pm
- Westwood Plaza, 4702 W. Main St., Kalamazoo @ 1:30 pm
- Park Street Market, 512 N. Park St., Kalamazoo @ 2:15 pm
- East Main Food and Beverage, 1614 E. Main St., Kalamazoo @ 3:00 pm
- Bronson Park, 200 S. Rose St., Kalamazoo @ 3:45 pm
- Town and Country, 1824 Portage St., Kalamazoo @ 4:30 pm
Look for us in the parking lots of these locations with a fire engine and police cruisers!
To begin the application process for Public Safety Officer Recruit, please follow this link https://kalamazoopublicsafety.org/about/employment/ and begin your journey!