INFORMATION: On Tuesday, November 10, 2020, the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety will be visiting 7 locations throughout the City of Kalamazoo to recruit future Public Safety Officers. At each location, Public Safety Officers will be available to discuss the current hiring process and encourage Kalamazoo residents to pursue a career in public service. Our current process for Recruit opened on November 2, 2020 and will close on November 20, 2020. Here is a list of where we will be and when. Look for us in the parking lot areas of the following locations with a Fire Engine and Police cruisers!
1. D & W, 2103 Parkview Ave., Kalamazoo @ 12:00 pm
2. University Commons, 4620 Stadium Dr., Kalamazoo @ 12:45 pm
3. Westwood Plaza, 4702 W. Main St., Kalamazoo @ 1:30 pm
4. Park Street Market, 512 N. Park St., Kalamazoo @ 2:15 pm
5. East Main Food and Beverage, 1614 E. Main St., Kalamazoo @ 3:00 pm
6. Bronson Park, 200 S. Rose St., Kalamazoo @ 3:45 pm
7. Town and Country, 1824 Portage St., Kalamazoo @ 4:30 pm
We will also be livestreaming on Facebook during our time at Park Street Market at 2:15 pm. So, if you are unable to attend in person, please join us virtually! To begin the application process for Public Safety Officer Recruit, please follow this link https://kalamazoopublicsafety.org/about/employment/ and begin your journey!
By authority of Capt. Rafael X. Diaz
Date: Monday, November 9, 2020
Address: 150 E. Crosstown Pkwy., Suite A, Kalamazoo, MI 49001
Contact: Office of Community Affairs, 269-337-8270