Date: December 23, 2018
Address: 150 E. Crosstown Pkwy. Suite A, Kalamazoo, MI 49001
Contact: Captain Huber, Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety 337-8139
On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at about 1:30 am, Kalamazoo Public Safety responded for a dryer fire in the 500 block of Stuart Ave. When public safety officers arrived on scene, they located a dryer on fire in the basement of the residence. Several public safety officers were able to quickly extinguish the fire and avoid further damage. The resident was home at the time of the fire and was able to get out safely while calling 911.
Anyone having information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety at 337-8139 or Silent Observer at 343-2100.